- This event has passed.
The Future of Materials Summit
13th November 2017 - 14th November 2017
BLCC has partnered with The Economist and is glad to invite you to The Future of Materials Summit to be held on Monday 13th & Tuesday 14th November 2017 at The European Convention Center Luxembourg – 4 Place de l’Europe – Luxembourg
Join us for free as our VIP guest at inaugural The Future of Materials Summit. Network with up to 700 peers from various industries. Explore how new materials are opening the way for new industries. Hear from business leaders from RUSNANO, HP, Airbus, Goodyear, Tata Steel, Gamma Alloys, Materialise, Gränges, OCSiAl, DuPont and many more. Apply here for a free VIP pass
Opening remarks by Luxembourg Prime Minister Xavier Bettel
Why you should attend?
The Future of Materials Summit will analyse the modern materials “ecosystem”, from research and development, via supply chains, to business applications. Its purpose will be to address such questions as:
- How can advances in material science unlock new opportunities for innovation?
- How can this ecosystem be made more efficient and environmentally friendly?
- How can materials’ performances be improved throughout their life cycles – from the moment they are made to the moment they are recycled after their job is done?
- How can governments encourage manufacturers to develop new materials and to refine their production methods – if, indeed, such encouragement is thought necessary?
- And how are new ways of designing and manufacturing things reshaping industry?
We look forward to your presence at the event.