Our four Club Houses provide all the facilities and services members would expect - whilst maintaining the charm, architecture and uniqueness of a London Club.
Below you will find a selection of the facilities available during your stay:
- Members-only business lounge with:
- Free use of PC and complimentary printing facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free mobile phone chargers
- Free newspapers and cable/satellite television
- Complimentary hot drinks and chilled water
- Various sized meeting rooms with natural daylight, including a wood panelled board room for formal meetings
- Free high-speed internet
- Smart board and video conference studio
- Complete audio visual services/office support
- Expert on-site IT and A/V technicians
- Full catering and meeting planning services
- Rooms accommodating up to 50 people
- Open all year round with 24-hour Member Service Desk & Concierge
- Free high-speed wireless internet access throughout the Club and bedrooms
- Free gym facilities for members
- Four star bedrooms with:
- Instant check-in/check-out for those in a hurry
- Valet and self service launderette
- Smoking and non-smoking rooms
- Room service all day
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Excellent restaurant and bar facilities with discounted rates for Club Class members
Host an event at our Club House in the very heart of London
The BLCC Club House offers a wide range of events and meeting space in the most central venue in London – just off Trafalgar Square, as well as at 3 other central locations: Covent Garden, St Pauls and Grace Church in the City of London.
We accommodate parties from 10 to 1000 people and have an original Victorian Ball Room to host conferences, receptions, product launches, award ceremonies, fashion shows and exhibitions.
Please contact our events team today at email@example.com to discuss your upcoming events in London.