- All Belgian and Luxembourg companies in the manufacturing or service sector can apply.
- Companies must have been active on the UK market for a minimum of three years.
- The Head Office must be registered on the Belgian or Luxembourg Trade Register.
- Subsidiary companies can also apply but documentation must be submitted by the Head Office.
- The products or services must have their origins in Belgium or Luxembourg. Entries are treated in confidence but will be shared with a select group of experts for judging purposes.
- All entries must be electronic.
- Please note the maximum word count for any entry is 2000 words plus another 2000 if you specifically apply for the ESG and/or Carbon Reduction Award. If your entry exceeds this word count it will not be accepted and you will not be notified.
- Entrants may be asked for staff or customer testimonials.
- Closing date for entries: Friday 22 September 2023.
- Nominated companies will be invited to present their company to the Jury in person or online in October 2023 in London on Thursday 23rd November 2023.
- Award winners will be announced at the Golden Bridge Award Ceremony on Thursday 23rd November at the Belgian Ambassador’s Residence in London.
- Entry to more than one category is permitted.
- Incomplete entries will not be judged.
- Entries that meet all the rules will be acknowledged on receipt. Entry forms will become the property of the BLCC and entries will not be returned.
- The BLCC reserves the right to withdraw an award from any applicant supplying false information within their entry. Judges reserve the right to audit any information supplied.
- The judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By registering and completing an entry for the Awards you agree to these terms and conditions.
Prospective applicants should complete the Entry Form, and click submit at the bottom of the form. As the form cannot be saved, we recommend preparing your application first on a Word document and then copy paste it onto the entry form once you have finalised it. For the ESG Award, an internal document can be used to answer one of the questions. This should be sent separately to email@example.com with the mention of ‘Golden Bridge Awards 2023 – ESG application’.
Entries must be received by the 22nd September, 2023. Entry is free of charge and companies are invited to donate to our charity, the Royal Belgian Benevolent Society via the following link after the announcement of the winners: www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/royal-belgian-benevolent-society
After applications close, up to three companies will be shortlisted in each of the following categories:
- ESG Award
- Carbon Reduction Award
- SME Award
- Tech Award.
Companies will be informed in September whether they have been shortlisted. Shortlisted companies will be asked to attend a jury meeting in London on Thursday 12th October, where the winners will be chosen.
How the winner is selected
To select the winner, a jury of experts will consider how the shortlisted companies show vision in niche markets, innovate to embark on new opportunities, and persevere in the conquest of the UK market. The winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on 23rd November 2023 in London.
All shortlisted companies will be invited to the awards ceremony at the prestigious Ambassador's Residence in London on Thursday 23rd November 2023. This will be an exciting evening attended by many successful Belux and British businesses, as well as influential trade and investment representatives.
Please check entry requirements at the top of this page.