- This event has passed.
“Accessing the UK market post-Brexit: UKCA and UKNI labelling explained” 21st April 2021
21st April 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
As a member of the BLCC, join us for a Council of Foreign Chambers of Commerce webinar with:
- Shahm Barhom, Group Product Certification Director, and
- Pietro Foschi, Group Executive Director Assurance Services,
at the British Standards Institution (BSI).
BSI is the business standards company that enables organisations to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence, “inspiring trust for a more resilient world”. During the event, Shahm Barhom and Pietro Foschi will be commenting on:
- The importance of international standards in business & trade
- BSI’s contribution in tackling today’s global issues such as Covid-19, Brexit, and climate change
- The new UKCA and UKNI marks to access UK market and the Northern Ireland market
The conversation with Shahm Barhom and Pietro Foschi will be followed by a Q&A session.
Date: Wednesday 21st April 2021
Time: 14:00 to 15:00 GMT
To register for this free event, please email Jules Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org