- This event has passed.
The 2023 UK Budget and tax/immigration implications 20th March 2023 4pm GMT
March 20 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join the BLCC and Council of Foreign Chambers of Commerce in the UK as we hold a webinar discussing The 2023 UK Budget and tax/immigration implications for international trade and investment in the UK. We will be joined by Blick Rothenberg, Ebl Miller Rosenfalck and Crestview Strategy in a panel discussion on:
Current key considerations for international businesses looking at UK expansion
Highlights of 2023 Spring Budget announcements potentially affecting international businesses looking at UK expansion, or those businesses already here
- Current work visa options for those coming to the UK
- Immigration trends, including sponsorship
- Questions welcome
The panel will be made up of:
- Melissa Thomas, Senior Manager, Blick Rothenberg
- Patrick Gilmour, Partner, ebl miller rosenfalck
- Celia McSwaine, Vice President & former Special Adviser to the UK Chancellor of the Exchequer, Crestview Strategy
Further details can be found at: https://www.canada-uk.org/2023/uk-budget-webinar-2023
To register for this free webinar, please email Jules Harrison at email@example.com and a link to the webinar will be emailed to you prior to the event.