- This event has passed.
Seminar Global Business Mobility visa routes 6th May 2022
6th May 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
The UK government recently strengthened its business mobility visa offer to business by launching 5 new Global Business Mobility visa routes on 11 April 2022.
Due to significant levels of interest, the Home Office are hosting another webinar on Friday 6 May 2022 at 10am to provide information about the new routes and host a Q&A. The link to register for the webinar is here.
The new Global Business Mobility routes will:
- bring together, rebrand and reform existing business mobility visas such as Intra-company Transfer and Representative of an Overseas Business (RoOB);
- introduce a new provision that will allow teams of workers to undertake assignments connected to a business’s expansion to the UK; and
- include provisions for secondments.
The 5 new visa routes are:
- Senior or Specialist Worker (previously ICT): for sending workers who have specific skills and experience needed to undertake work in the UK operation of an international business, where that could not reasonably be done by a locally engaged worker;
- Graduate Trainee (previously Graduate ICT): for graduate recruits on a structured training programme leading to a senior or specialist role that requires the worker to undertake a placement in the UK;
- UK Expansion Worker (previously RoOB): for senior and specialist workers sent to establish a new branch or subsidiary of an overseas business in the UK;
- Service Supplier (previously International Agreement visa): for workers sent to deliver a service covered by one of our international trade commitments; and
Secondment Workers (New): for workers sent to undertake a placement with a UK business in relation to a high-value (£50M+) contract for goods or services, or similar high-value investment.