Fever Tree Tennis Championships
FEVER-TREE TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS
AT QUEEN’S CLUB, LONDON
Monday, 17th June 2019
Venue: The Queen’s Club, Palliser Road, London W14 9EQ
Cost: £495 + VAT per person
In June 2019, the Belgian-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce will once again be offering discounted corporate hospitality at the FEVER-TREE Tennis Championships, Queen’s Club, London.
The Fever-Tree Championships will showcase world-class players, making the 2019 tournament an even more un-missable event!
As a host, you can be assured that you and your guests will enjoy the finest professional service, including excellent food and wine within an intimate and friendly atmosphere.
The Roof Garden
Located on the first floor of the Hospitality Village, Roof Garden offers a hybrid dining experience – a fusion of casual and formal. This unique idea allows hosts to entertain in a way that suits guests, in a stunning surrounding, with no set schedule. Offering elements of self-service throughout the day, including grazing tables and a magnificent surf’n’turf centrepiece. Tables, complete with ice wells or buckets, will be topped up with a selection of beer and wines so drinks can be poured as required. Guests have access to a garden space overlooking the practice courts, which are accessed by players throughout the Championships. Inclusive of an official Centre Court East Lower Stand (or Private Box*) ticket, including brand new premium seats which are wider with more leg room and padded for additional comfort. *Private boxes are available for an additional £25 per person, and must be booked in groups of 8, 10 or 12.
YOUR HOSPITALITY INCLUDES:
- Roaming canapés
- Three-course hybrid dining experience
- Modern twist on afternoon tea
- Champagne reception
- Complimentary bar of Pimm’s, beer, selected wines and soft drinks throughout the day (excluding Champagne)
- Take-away beverages to sip during play
- Official Centre Court Premium East Stand ticket
- Located on the first floor of the Hospitality Village
- Outdoor Terrace overlooking the practice courts & Queen’s Club
- Private tables of 10-12 (smaller groups on a shared basis)
- Self-serve elements
- Live Music
- TV for all your tennis viewing
- Official Souvenir Programme
- *Option to upgrade to a private East Stand Box (8, 10 or 12 seaters) at a cost of £25 per person
Prices for the rest of the week are available upon request.
To ensure that you are able to take advantage of these prices, please click here to download the booking form and we will need to receive a deposit of 30% by 30 November and your full payment by no later than the 21st March 2019. For further information please contact Jules at email@example.com or 0207 127 4292.