Brussels Boutique | Pop-up Store | London, UK organised by Hub.Brussels
July 2 - December 17
A mix of the best Brussels has to offer. This is the idea behind the Brussels Boutique, our brand new pop-up store located at Piccadilly Circus. A place where the Made in Brussels know-how can be shown to the world, for 3 months and in 3 sectors: Food & Drinks, Fashion & Design and Arts & Crafts.
From July until December 2023, Brussels-based companies will be given the opportunity to showcase and sell their products in a pop-up store ideally located in the City of Westminster. A unique opportunity to test the British market, in a well established venue, partly funded by the Region.
3 Brussels know-how on display
hub.brussels aims to attract a mix of the best Brussels has to offer. This includes starters who want to test the UK market, but also seasoned exporters who wish to consolidate and expand their market share in the UK.
Brusseleir rock at many things. Especially in those fields:
- Food & Drink : 3-22 July 2023 (application deadline = 1 May)
- Fashion & Design : 11-30 September 2023 (application deadline = 1 july)
- Arts & Crafts: 28 November-17 December 2023 (application deadline = 1 September)
The focus will be put:
- on B2C: to sell your products to worldwide consumers
- on B2B : to make your products known to dedicated B2B prospects. The Brussels Boutique aims to be a place to be and the place to sell, through the organization of different quality events
We’ll take care of the transport of your products to London, while #NICECOM, the Brussels-based marketing agency commissioned for the occasion, will manage the installation of the store, the general external communication and the sales platform in the pop-up store.
How to book your spot?
Places are limited so please register as soon as possible. Only candidacies who completed the full registration form will be eligible for participation. Furthermore, companies will be selected based on motivation and product maturity and pertinence.
Please note that products and services that integrate sustainable principles are considered as a plus in the selection.