- This event has passed.
BNP Paribas Sustainable Future Forum – Navigating the Transition 18th October 2022
18th October 2022
BLCC Member BNP Paribas’s flagship sustainability event returns for its seventh edition, focusing on the action needed to continue navigating the transition to net zero, in spite of the hurdles we have seen so far in 2022.
While urgency around the climate crisis grows, issues including energy security, supply chain dynamics and rising inflation are creating a unique geopolitical and economic context, with new challenges and opportunities for global efforts to reach net zero by mid-century.
In a truly global edition, this year we are hosting in-person events in 11 countries, featuring global and local experts – including speakers from corporates, institutions and policymakers – for discussion and insights on:
- The macro context for net zero including economics, regulation and policy
- The local stories of transition from each region: EMEA, APAC and the Americas
- Corporate and investor view on the transition
- The opportunities and challenges stemming from transition technologies
Click here to find your nearest in-person event, or see below for details on how to join virtually.
Confirmed speakers include experts from:
Can’t join in-person? Join their Global Livestream!
They will be livestreaming hand-picked sessions from their in-person events, as well as additional locations, meaning access to expert insights from 16 locations – from Asia Pacific, through Europe and the Middle East to the Americas, as SFF follows the sun.
Please register for the Global Livestream event by clicking below.
Why should you join?
- Live conversations with leading global specialists, innovators, and BNP Paribas experts
- Insights into the role of sustainable finance in accelerating the transition
- Inspiring transition stories from business leaders
Visit their website for more details on confirmed speakers and the agenda.