For the 21st edition of the Golden Bridge Trade & Investment Awards, your company is kindly invited to support one or multiple award categories to suit your overall communication strategy.
The sponsored category can be either a current, existing award:
- Golden Bridge Trade & Investment Award (Best Exporter/Investor): €6000/£5000+VAT
- Best Small & Medium-Sized Enterprise (SME): €4000/£3350+VAT
- Best Newcomer: €4000/£3350+VAT
Or you can opt to create a new award in line with your marketing strategy – subject to approval by the Jury – e.g. Best Start-Up Company, Best Fintech Company, …
- ‘Your Special Own’ Category: €6000/£5000+VAT
Sponsors are invited – but not obliged - to nominate companies to apply for their own and the other awards.
Furthermore, sponsors can appoint one employee of their company to be a Jury member. There will be 2 Jury meetings in October – one for British companies taking place in Brussels and one for Belux companies, taking place in London.
You will also receive 3 admission tickets to attend the Award Ceremony on 22 November 2017 at the British Ambassador to Belgium's Residence.
Sponsors will benefit from the following advantages:
- Exceptional visibility in the UK, Belgian and Luxembourg business community.
- Profiling of your company as an essential component to the development of trade and investment in one or all respective countries.
- Guaranteed opportunity to promote your services to potential new clients.
- A professional and well-established communication tool to complement and facilitate your internationalisation strategy.
- Opportunity to nominate companies to apply for the awards.
- Ability to shape the type of awards (where applicable).
- A direct link to both the embassies and government institutions in Belgium, Luxembourg and the UK.
Participation for contenders will be completely free of charge.
Please contact Michel Vanhoonacker on +44 127 4292 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or proposals you have.